2017 Annual Report
The momentum of 100 Shares Tampa Bay continued to propel our organization upward progressing towards the fulfillment of the goals established for 2017. This upward trajectory brought a wonderful impact to kingdom work in the Tampa Bay area and a fulfillment of God's promise found in Luke 1:45. It is our hope that by sharing these accomplishments, we bring glory to our God and encouragement to our partnership.
- 100 Shares Tampa Bay membership grew to 58 partners.
- $50,000 was granted to The Next Stepp Life Center. This grant will help them update their medical sonogram equipment and to offer enhanced medical services. This clearer picture into the womb will help parents make the wise decision of giving life to their child.
- After much study, many calculations and a season of prayer, the Board of Trustees endorsed a "Big Hairy Audacious Goal" to grant a cumulative amount of $1.8 million and reach a partnership goal of 260 by the year 2027.
- Partnership Chair Dianna Voss joined the Board of Trustees.
- 18 Letters of Intent were submitted for review for the 2018 grant process.
- From 11 applications, 4 semi-finalists were selected and presented to the partnership: Shepherd's Village, Created Women, Embracing Legacy, and LifeCare Network.
- Site Visits were scheduled to visit the 2018 semi-finalists and to hear in detail how the grant funds would take their ministry to the next level.
- We partnered with Women Doing Well to bring the Inspiring Generous Joy event to the Tampa Bay area in November and 135 women were in attendance and heard about the mission of 100 Shares Tampa Bay.
As we enter the coming year, 100 Shares Tampa Bay continues to grow as generous, like-minded women come together to impact our community in a way that we could not do separately. We are grateful for each partner, for each ministry and for God's grace to continue this work.
Vickie Carver - Co-Chair
Joanne Lanning - Co-Chair