Thank you for your interest in applying for a 100 Shares Tampa Bay grant. The 2020 Grant Application will be available on June 1, 2019. In the meantime, please contact Susie Sidwell, Grants Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to our grant process. Thank you.
100 Shares Tampa Bay (100STB) was formed in 2014 to support the work of Christian non-profit ministries in the Tampa Bay (Pinellas and/or Hillsborough) area. Grants are awarded to select Christian ministries that will use the grant funds to serve Pinellas/Hillsborough counties to expand an existing program or establish a new initiative. This is an extremely important part of the mission of 100STB…our heart is to provide local ministries with the resources they need to move to the next level of ministry. How exciting for all of us who get to be involved in this wonderful kingdom-building endeavor!
So far, 100STB has awarded 4 grants, for a total of almost $175,000! This year we are potentially in a position to award 2 grants, which is tremendously exciting to our Board of Trustees as well as our faithful partners. If your ministry meets the Grant Criteria below, we invite you to submit a Grant Application for any amount up to or equaling $50,000. God has been incredibly faithful and gracious in providing grant funds for some incredible local ministries already and we look forward to all that He has planned in this next grant cycle.
Please pay close attention to the grant criteria and requirements. Every year we are in the position of turning away wonderful ministries due to incomplete grant applications. Please don't let your ministry be one we need to turn away for a small oversight of the details.
We at 100STB will be praying that God will guide you in this process and we look forward to all He plans to do in furthering His Kingdom through 100 Shares Tampa Bay!
In His Service,
2019 Grants Chair
- Applicant must share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Applicant must be a Christian non-profit ministry.
- Applicant may not be a church.
- Applicant must have a 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Status for two (2) years prior to the date of application.
- Grant request amount must not exceed half of the applicant's current operating budget.
- Grant request must not include on-going operating expenses, rent or endowment.
- Grant request for advertising, marketing, consultant fees and salaries in total may not exceed 20% of the grant request amount.
- Grant award may not be used for new construction.
- Grant award may not be used to underwrite fundraising events.
- Applicant will use grant fund to serve Pinellas and/or Hillsborough counties.
- Applicant must download and use the Detailed Grant Budget template and submit as part of the completed Grant Application. No other Detailed Grant Budget formats will be accepted.
- 2 hard copies of the Grant Application, Detailed Grant Budget, all required attachments, and a thumb drive with all required items must be mailed to the address listed on the Grant Application by midnight of the grant application deadline. No exceptions will be made for late submissions.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR GRANT APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED, ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
REVISIONS OF ANY KIND MAY NOT BE MADE ONCE A GRANT APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
GRANT SELECTION PROCESS AND AWARD
- Four finalists will be chosen from the grant applications received.
- The finalists will be invited to share their ministries and how their grant request will benefit their organization at the Fall Partner event on October 25, 2018.
- Site visits for the four finalists will be conducted January-March with two visits at each ministry.
- At least one board member must be present during the site visit.
- Grant award will be presented at the Partner Event in April 2019.
- Grant recipients are required to send progress reports to the Grants Chair in September 2019 and March 2020. Reports should include a statement of expenditures for grant funds spent to date. Final reports are sent when funds are spent according to grant application timeline. Include 2-4 related photos.
- Grant recipients must be present at the Partner Event in April when receiving the grant and the following award year to present a report regarding the benefits of the grant awarded.
ALL GRANT QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR 2019 GRANTS CHAIR, SUSIE SIDWELL, AT GRANTS100STB@GMAIL.COM IN ADVANCE OF THE GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE.
2018-2019 Grant Selection Calendar of Events